Friday, May 30, 2008

Treasury: Men Love Smart Women

VickiDianeDesigns has created a fantastic Treasury, which I am so excited to be a part of!


Isn't it awesome?! I love how earthy and sensual her selections are!

I am so honored that she included my Serenity Leaf Earrings!

This great Treasury expires soon, I hope you have a chance to check it out!
Please visit VickiDianeDesigns's awesome shop - she is an amazing artist! Her Magical Mystery Bag is simply stunning, as are all the items she has created! Her pieces are not just unique, they are FUNIQUE! ;)
Thank you Vicki! XO!

3 comments:

Aimee Dars said...

Great treasury! Your earrings are beautiful!

Little Lovables said...

That is an excellent treasury, and those earrings are lovely! I love those beads :)

BendingPeak said...

Love the treasury.... congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails