Thursday, July 24, 2008

Excitement and Excuses

I am very VERY excited as I am working non-stop on getting boat loads of jewelry made for a consignment order! Eeeee! Many thanks for the opportunity from BecharmedStudio, who totally hooked me up with a bead shop in her area! Woot!

My hands are sore from working with beads and wire and pliers and more beads, but I am loving it! I'm so inspired to make new creations to send and I am making extras to list in my shop! Listings coming soon!

I totally just pulled out my camera to take a picture of the massive amounts of beads and stray findings on my desk, but the battery is dead. I will post some pics when the battery has charged up, if I manage to conjure up some willpower to find my charger.

Instead, may I appease you with some pictures of my sweet doggies?

Sammy:
Poppy:

(I have no clue what that white stuff is on Poppy's nose. I'm sure she rubbed it off on the carpet later.)

1 comment:

BendingPeak said...

So odd, I feel like I have read this before. Glad you are enjoying working with your hands!

Related Posts with Thumbnails