Friday, May 21, 2010

Trendy Blog Award!

The sweet and wonderful Kristi of The Speckled Dog
has so kindly honored me with the Trendy Blog Award!



TrendyBlogAward


To say I am flattered would be an understatement! 
Kristi shares fantastic projects, including a recent bathroom makeover that has me drooling!  You will be missing out if you don't see it!  Kristi is a wonderful writer and I love to see what she's up to!  I truly enjoy her blog and she is a wonderful and giving person!  She recently topped 100 followers ~ let's get her to 200!

Here’s how the award works:
To receive this award you have to promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
Post about your award in your blog.
List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
Share with them.
Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

Here are my picks to receive the Trendy Treehouse Award!

 

4 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Thank you so much for this- it may be the first time I have ever been called trendy! :) Have a great weekend!!

Tracey said...

Thanks so much! What a nice surprise!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Sweet! Thank you so much! You've just made my day!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for giving me this fun award! You are a sweetheart and a rockstar!
-Tiff

Related Posts with Thumbnails