Monday, April 19, 2010

Free Ad Space up for grabs!

Advertising is $expensive$, and if you're like me, you don't have extra cash just lying around. (If you do, feel free to send some my way.) So, while time and space permits, I will help you promote your shop here, for free!

It's simple: just send me a 150 x 100 pixel jpg, and I will display your ad on my sidebar and link it to your shop. No strings attached, no weirdy-weirdness, no jumping through hoops. While I have the space and can manage to keep up, I will be happy to add ya! This may not be a "forever offer", so send me your ad as soon as you can!
Requirements:
  • 150 x 100 pixels in size
  • .jpg file format
  • provide the link to your shop
  • email your ad to me: lookingglassjewels(at)gmail.com

Please leave me a comment here, so I know to check my email for your ad! If you have questions, just post them here and I will answer you in the comments.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails