Sunday, April 18, 2010

*tap tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hello since forever ago! Don't look at the date of my last post, it is depressing. Well, it's depressing to me, anyway.


I have to share a new blog I found! I am so inspired by this lovely lady, I am planning on using so many of her ideas and craft tutorials to make-over my house! I have so many plans already, and I will share my projects with you here!

Please hop on over to Remodelaholic! You will find a plethora of ideas and inspirations that will get your crafty juices flowing! Tell her I said hi and make sure to sign up for her AWESOME giveaway, which is open until April 19th. Which is tomorrow, so ya'll better hurry! :)



Here is an example of the type of custom artwork you could win!:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails